Friday, October 18, 2013

Preparing a Place for Us!

John 14:1  Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
John 14:2  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
John 14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Is your heart troubled today?  God instructs us not to allow our hearts to be troubled.  If we firmly believe on the Lord Jesus Christ we don't have to be controlled by worry.  When Jesus left earth to return to Heaven He went to prepare a place for us.  If God built the earth in six literal days, we can't even begin to imagine what He has prepared for us over the last two thousand plus years.  It must be beyond our wildest imagination.  God creates simply through a spoken Word.  When God speaks He has absolute authority over time, space and matter.  When the Creator speaks the creation responds.  Jesus completes verse three with an astounding promise for us as believers.  If He went away, which he did, then He would come again and receive us unto Himself.  We can be with Christ.  That is a wonderful promise from the Scriptures to encourage our hearts today!

No comments:

Post a Comment