Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Crucified with Christ

Galatians 2:20  "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."

We all have our own desires, plans and aspirations for our life, but once we've trusted Christ we need to realize that our life is no longer our own.  We've been crucified with Christ.  Our life should become His life.  Our plans have to be surrendered to His plans.  He has a perfect plan and purpose for us.  All we have to do is allow God to lead us into His perfect plan.  We accomplish this by faith.  Faith in a God that knows the ending from the beginning.  Let God take control of your life today.  Wave the white flag of surrender to His will!  He will do a far better job with your life than you will!

No comments:

Post a Comment