Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Soul has Desired Thee!

Isaiah 26:9  "With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness. "

Is there a longing within your heart for fellowship with your heavenly Father?  When dusk falls and the night draws nigh does your heart cry out to God?  Do you long to spend time in His Word allowing Him to speak to you?  When the first rays of the sun break on the horizon does your heart leap for joy at the thought of spending time with God?  Do you wonder at the wonderful prospects that the day may hold?  Our heart should be filled with a longing to spend time with God in sweet fellowship.  Time in a quiet place alone with the Word of God, praying and meditating on the words of the Scriptures.  We know that there is a day of righteousness coming when the Lord of all the universe will set up His throne in Jerusalem and the world will learn righteousness.  Is your heart longing for that day?

No comments:

Post a Comment